Friday 26 October 2012

Day 0 - USA LIT TRIP (Before Departure)

Two hours left until I can finally embark to The United States Of America and I am still feeling anxious about the trip but am totally focused on learning everything about the land of the free. Not only about the Crucible in Salem but want to further learn about an American's lifestyle and the country's brilliant history. Prior to the preparations for my trip, I still can remember several question I repeatedly keep asking myself like 'Have I brought enough cloths?' and 'Have I packed all the necessary medications?' Now I am thinking can I make it to the airport on time. However, I will greatly miss the smell of local delights like Chicken Rice and Mee Pok for 10 Days but I look forward to the other various types of food in America..


Elijah Raj Abel
(Blogging Team)

No comments:

Post a Comment