Friday 26 October 2012

Day 0 - Thoughts before going to USA

Thoughts of going to the United States fill my mind with unadulterated joy and anticipation. I have never ventured further than Australia or China, so this would be the furthest journey yet. Though I am slightly frightened by the fact that I would be entering a while new land and forced out of my comfort zone, I still look forward to experiencing new things that I could never experience back here in Singapore. Certainly, I would miss Singapore where my friends and family are, with its food... and my comfortable bed. With the cold weather in America, I would probably miss Singapore's hot weather that I normally detest as well.

This trip is all about learning and exposing ourselves to never-before situations. People around us might ask, "Are you prepared for America?" The answer to that is, "Is America ready for us?"

Goh Mu Xi
The  Blogging Team

No comments:

Post a Comment